We’re very excited to announce that the final release of land at Freemans Ridge
We’re very excited to announce that the final release of land at Freemans Ridge is now selling. If you’re been waiting to join this outstanding new community it’s the perfect time to register your interest.
You wouldn’t want to miss out! With easy access to outstanding facilities, including nearby open park-lands, our final release will be a great opportunity. So register now.
Anyone looking for a new home will soon appreciate that Freemans Ridge has a well-deserved reputation, over the past decade attracting many high-quality homes and leading builders.
Located in the midst of a choice of already established services with many new regional facilities on the way, this is a very appealing and convenient area to build a new home. It’s what we describe as great quality, great location and great facilities.
A key feature here is the welcome feeling from the different neighbourhoods. Each has its own character with a choice of outlooks and access to lots of open space. Our past buyers have also been happy with the fact that you bring your own builder when you secure one of our freehold blocks. We can also help with pre-planned but flexible House & Land packages.
If you would like to receive up-dates simply register your details here. We’d love the opportunity to have you visit our sales centre.
Well-Established Family Friendly Community
Freemans Ridge has an envied reputation as one of the most popular locations in the south-west having already attracted many happy residents.
No other estate can offer as many advantages in such an accessible and central location, and there’s no waiting years for the everyday services you and your family need:
- Freehold build-ready land
- Large regular blocks
- Already well-established high-quality homes
- Right opposite Carnes Hill Shopping Centre
- Woolworths Supermarket and Big W
- Aldi Supermarket
- Carnes Hill Medical Centre
- Only 10-minutes to Liverpool CBD and Westfield Liverpool
- Close to Edmondson Park and Leppington rail stations
- Easy access to future Western Sydney airport & economic zone
- Opposite the Michael Clarke recreation and Carnes Hill Community Centre – featuring outstanding facilities
- Surrounded by excellent choice of highly-regarded schools – many within easy walking distance
Freemans Ridge also has very limited traffic as no major or regional access roads run through the estate.
Click HERE to register
Click on the video below to learn more about just how well connected Freemans Ridge really is!